© Cara Mengganti Cursor Mouse di Blog | Dua Lipa Source: https://www.dualipa.id/2020/12/cara-mengganti-cursor-mouse-di-blog.html My Random life :): Part 4: SPEND TIME WITH MY BELOVED ;)

Monday 29 May 2023

Part 4: SPEND TIME WITH MY BELOVED ;)


     Hi, meet us again on my blog page, today I want to tell you a little bit about my family camping at Chendor Beach located between the border of Terengganu and Pahang.

    Every year, maybe 3 times a year my family will go camping to spend time together even though everyone is quite busy with their work. During the camping, my family also made barbeque for the evening meal. Thus, this can further strengthen the relationship between me and my family.

    The picture above is of my siblings and my fruit child. They are full of joy during that camping due to they can freely play at the beach and also build sand turtle that lays eggs.😁😃


No comments:

Post a Comment